Come discover, fly and time travel! A birthday at PROTO Invention Factory is an adventure to be remembered.
The birthday party begins with a short science theatre performance and congratulations to the birthday child. Then, young attendees can snack to their hearts’ content in the party room on food ordered from the café menu.
After that, it’s time to enter the exhibition hall, where virtual reality fantasy worlds await them. Magical inventions will take small adventurers high into the air, deep into the belly of the Earth, and far underwater. It’s a birthday party where you can fly with a hot air balloon, visit the lost city of Atlantis, race your bicycle across the city and more!
TIMES AND PRICES
Wednesday – Thursday 130 EUR
Friday – Sunday 180 EUR
Number of participants: up to 18 people
Additional ticket: 10 EUR/person
Note: Maximum number of birthday participants from June to August is 20 people.
- Use of the party room for 2 hours + 15 min preparation time + 15 min clean-up time.
- Inventors’ Theatre and congratulations to the birthday kid(s) Wednesday – Sunday 11:30, 12:30, 14:30, 15:30 (20 min).
- Access to all PROTO Invention Factory exhibits (except Protoroller) for 18 people.
- After the end of the use of the birthday room, birthday guests may stay in the exhibit area.
To book, call +372 627 6660 or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the opportunity to order a selection of foods from our café. When ordering a meal from us, it also includes disposable dishes and utensils for the cake.
- You can bring along your own birthday cake and non-alcoholic drinks if desired. Consuming other foods and using firework candles is not allowed.
- Unless food from the café has been ordered, please bring your own tableware and pitchers if needed.
- The party room has a sink, tables, chairs and vases.
- Orders for catering can be made and changed (i.e. the number of people) three working days before the birthday party at the latest.
Download a PDF party invitation with editable fields here.