SAFETY AND HYGIENE
With the COVID-19 safety label, trusted to us by Visit Tallinn we confirm that we follow the requirements and instructions of the Government and the Health Board of Estonia (https://kriis.ee/en) established for our industry or field, that we keep up to date with the information, and that we help visitors comply with the infection-prevention guidelines on site.
Due to the COVID-19 virus, we pay extra attention to hygiene and safety. It is of the upmost importance to us that our visitors and employees stay healthy. We do our best to ensure our visitors` have a pleasant and safe experience.
Therefore, we ask you to:
- Wash and disinfect your hands thoroughly.
- In addition, we recommend wearing a protective mask with VR-glasses and rubber gloves, which are available at the ticket office.
- Clean the exhibit before using it, the means are nearby.
- Stay home if you are feeling ill or have a head cold.
We will do our part:
- Our hall is very large and facilitates social distancing.
- We regularly disinfect and wet clean the most touched surfaces (restrooms, children`s area, countertops, remote controls, handrails, handles, buttons, etc) and VR-glasses.
- We have installed 15 special stations in the hall with hand disinfectant and special wipes for cleaning VR-glasses.
- Employees are equipped with special cleaning kits.
- Our café is open for takeaway.
We wish you a fun and safe visit!