SAFETY AND HYGIENE
Due to the COVID-19 virus, we pay extra attention to hygiene and safety. It is of the upmost importance to us that our visitors and employees stay healthy. We do our best to ensure our visitors` have a pleasant and safe experience.
Therefore, we ask you to:
- Only come to the centre with the people you are with on a daily basis and keep at least a 2-metre distance from others.
- Wash and disinfect your hands thoroughly.
- Wear a protective mask for the entire visit if you are 12 years old or older. Actually, it is mandatory.
- In addition, we recommend wearing a protective mask with VR-glasses and rubber gloves, which are available at the ticket office.
- Clean the exhibit before using it, the means are nearby.
- Stay home if you are feeling ill or have a head cold.
We will do our part:
- Our hall is very large and facilitates social distancing. Nonetheless, we restrict the number of visitors in the exposition hall to 100 people at a time.
- Our attendants make sure no queues at exhibits and groups larger than 10 are formed.
- We have marked the areas meant for waiting. This accelerates and simplifies access to exhibits and improves guiding people`s movement in the room.
- We regularly disinfect and wet clean the most touched surfaces (restrooms, children`s area, countertops, remote controls, handrails, handles, buttons, etc) and VR-glasses. We ask each visitor to clean the VR-glasses before using them.
- We have installed 15 special stations in the hall with hand disinfectant and special wipes for cleaning VR-glasses.
- Employees are equipped with visors/masks and special cleaning kits.
- Our café is open for takeaway.
We wish you a fun and safe visit!